This story begins about a month ago, when I received a friend request on Facebook. Accepting it, because the guy went to my college, I thought no harm would be done. Instead this guy started messaging me constantly, then gave me his number so I could text him. It escalated from messaging to him texting me almost every day. Never having met him in person before, I was wary. Then, he followed my snapchat account and started sending me pictures of himself. A few days later, he found my personal Twitter account. Now, this boy did not seem to get the meaning behind being friends. He continued to tell me that I’m gorgeous, how he wanted to kiss me, and how he wanted me to come over; even after the multiple times I told him that I’m not ready for any of that and I would like to be friends. It got so bad that I began to get paranoid around campus, avoiding normal eating times so I’d hopefully not be caught in any awkward situations with him. I saw him a few days ago and immeadiately scurried in the opposite direction. Not knowing how to handle this, I asked my ex for help. My ex, as crazy and as weird as our relationship is, was actually helpful, and decided to give me an easy out. He suggested that I use him as an excuse, however that may be. Waiting a couple days, I decided to break the news to my admirer tonight and surprisingly, this guy had the saltiest reaction I’ve ever witnessed from a guy. The thing I wanted to do most was laugh, but I tried to be calm and gentle about my letdown. He ended the conversation very upset, like I had led him on when I never mentioned anything more then friendship. It is quite the story and a lie that I’m living but I am happy to be free of his creepiness. I have never been more thankful for a fake relationship.
Seriously though :-)
Lincoln Brewster Christmas Concert after our Men’s Basketball 91-61 victory over San Diego Christian. #LopesUp #GCU (at Grand Canyon University Arena)
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United Acoustic (x)
That’s cool as shit……
Oh, why have I never thought of this? excellent
Here’s to the Crazy Ones. The ones who can change the world.
Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth at the Thor 2 premiere in Berlin [x]